We understand that finding and selecting a rental property is often difficult and will endeavour to process your application as quickly as possible. However, we may be processing many applications at the same time and to assist in this process we request that you complete ALL required details on the application. We recommend your application be submitted by Monday 10am.
Apply Online Now
Conditions of Application
- This tenancy application form is only an expression of interest until such time terms and conditions are negotiated with the Landlord and approved.
- Each person over the age of 18 years who intend to occupy the premises must supply a SEPARATE application form.
- Each lease holder who will be living in the property must view the premise before applying (subject to Landlord approval).
- Applications are subject to the Landlord’s approval and may take up to 48 hours to process.
- We require all our tenants to pay rent by Direct Debit ONLY from a nominated bank account.
- This application must be accompanied by 100 points of Identification – as per examples below.
- If the application is approved, you will be required to pay a holding fee by bank cheque, money order or credit card (merchant fees apply for credit card).
- On signing of your lease a bond of 4 weeks rent and the initial due rent needs to be paid in full and funds cleared before the keys can be released for the property.
Should your application be successful you will be contacted by our Agency and requested to confirm your tenancy. We require the leases to be signed and the bond to be paid in full to secure the tenancy. We will supply you with these amounts at the confirmation of your tenancy. Keys will only be issued when the tenancy commences, and all parties have signed the tenancy agreement, paid the Bond and initial rent, with funds cleared.
Signing of tenancy agreements and the payment of the bond will take place at our offices at 193 – 195 Parramatta Road Annandale. The nearest corner street is Young Street and we are also located opposite Shell Service Station.
You will require the following to also be submitted with your online application:
- The address of the rental property you are applying for.
- Proof of rental history: If current rental is through an Agent, a ledger MUST be provided.
- Proof of income: 3 previous pay slips or Bank statement or if self-employed, tax returns and business registration.
- References: Minimum 2 written references.
- 100 Points of Identification: Adding to 100 points as SEPARATELY scanned documents (i.e. separate scan for each ID).