We’re here to make your sales experience stress-free and rewarding, guiding you seamlessly through every step of the process. It’s selling your property made easy.
- Introductory meeting – It’s time to get to know each other. We’ll inspect your home, discuss your situation and goals and collect relevant information in order to provide an informed, honest market appraisal.
- Follow-up meeting – We’ll walk you through a tailored strategy for your sale, provide a clever, cost-efficient marketing plan and answer any questions you may have.
- Agency Agreement – We’ll present you with an Agency Agreement for you to authorise with a marketing and budget payment form.
- Preparation and marketing – We’ll focus on making your place look its best to prospective buyers, providing astute presentation advice and recommending an expert stylist, should you choose to use one. We can also coordinate any maintenance and renovation works required.
- Taking your property to the market – Once your house is ready, we’ll arrange for production of the marketing material and book the advertising. We utilise a broad range of channels to create attention and interest for your property, including print, signboard, our extensive database and advanced digital and social mediums. We’ll notify you of all buyer enquiries as they happen.