Showcasing size, quality and a light-filled design, this beautifully renovated Victorian residence offers a versatile real estate package with many possibilities for extended families, investors or home-plus-income seekers. It is presented in the classic tradition yet cleverly redesigned for today's lifestyle and provides a sophisticated multi-level home for stylish living and easy in/outdoor entertaining. This fabulous property sits in a prime corner position that's just a couple of blocks to Stanmore's vibrant village scene, the train station, local schools and Weekley Park.
• A bright and airy open plan living space that flows to the outdoors
• An easy-maintenance entertainment courtyard in leafy surrounds
• Self-contained ground-level studio/bedroom with own entrance
• Skylit contemporary kitchen with quality finishes and dishwasher
• Three additional bedrooms with built-ins and a separate sunroom/study
• A traditional front balcony plus a large roof terrace with city views
• Zoned air-conditioning, CCTV security, alarm and wireless TV/sound system
• Secure parking with rear lane access and a basement storeroom/cellar
• Superb investment property, home-plus-income or quality family home
Land Size: 145 sqm total approx
Water Rates: $195 pq approx
Council Rates: $392 pq approx
Potential Rental: $1,300 pw
At Callagher we offer a one stop, full service real estate business to help our clients achieve all of their real estate goals. Whatever we do, we do it with a view to delivering the highest calibre of service to buyer, seller, landlord and tenant alike.